- This event has passed.
Claude Walker Golf Weekend
April 24, 2016 - April 25, 2016$250
Claude Walker Golf Classic – 24th April 2016
This is a one day 18 hole stableford event on the fabulous Moonah Links Legends Course.
Arrival @ the Moonah Links Golf Resort will need to be around 11.00am on Sunday 24th April, in time for 12.00 noon tee off.
This event also includes an overnight stay on the Sunday evening, so that after breakfast the next morning you will be able to leisurely make your way back to the Mornington Footy Ground for the traditional Anzac Day clash on Monday 25th April.
Your round will include a golf cart and some complimentary drinks to share as well
As the event is limited to nine groups of 4 players it will be treated on a first in basis
You will need to have either your individual, or group booking in by close of business 15 March 2016 to avoid missing this wonderful opportunity.
Cost is $250.00 per player and bookings can only be made by depositing into the below nominated bank account: Claude Walker BSB: 083 781 ACC: 546643657
Your payment will not only secure your place in the field, but also 1 night’s accommodation @ Moonah Links Resort and some meals, such as, a Gourmet BBQ Dinner Sunday evening (including some of Claude’s quality wines) and Monday breakfast in the Club Restaurant.
For any further details please phone: Claude Walker – 0413 100 047
- field of 36 players pre-paid
- arrive Moonah Links around 11.00am, Sunday 24th April for a 12 noon tee off
- play 18 holes (of stableford competition) in a shared cart, and then adjourn to a reserved area for a few drinks
- then enjoy a great BBQ dinner with some of Eliza Meats best produce along with wines from Claude’s cellar and of course some beer etc.as well
- stay the evening @ Moonah resort
- enjoy breakfast in the restaurant the next morning
- then head down to Alexandra Park to watch the Redlegs run all over the Bulldogs
- total cost $250.00 per head